Read on for our event changes, impact on our organization, and ways you can help.
We thank you for continuing to be there for us and look forward to the days when we can gather together and share live beautiful music with you again.
Event Cancelations & Postponements
- Bach's St. John Passion - March 19, 20 & 21 - Previously CANCELED
- Youth Initiative Hillsborough Elementary Concert - March 25 - Previously CANCELED
- Two Cathedrals - April 24 & 26 - POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SEASON
- Member Appreciation Event - May 9 - To be rescheduled as a virtual event
- Bravo! Season Celebration Fundraising Event - May 16 - To be rescheduled as a virtual event, stay tuned for details
- Big Sing Tampa - May 22 - CANCELED
- Summer Sing - TBD early August, we are monitoring events, stay tuned for more info
What does this mean for us?
- Concert cancellations have resulted in an immediate impact of a significant loss in contract and admissions revenue.
- These funds would have gone towards program administration, Education and Outreach and Community engagement programs, and general operating expenses.
- We are seeking $48,000 to secure three months of operating & marketing expenses, and payroll costs for artistic and administrative personnel through June 30th.
- We are committed to paying our artistic and administrative staff without salary reductions.
OUR INTERNAL STRATEGY:
- All operations expenses are being limited and staff are working from home
- Artistic staff are working on creating online content for our community
- Events that can be made into virtual experiences are being re-envisioned and organized for online platforms, including our rehearsals and our Bravo End-of-Season fundraiser (stay tuned for more details)
How you can help
Donor gifts have sustained The Master Chorale for over 41 years. This season, our donors have generously given over $97,000 to date, however the 2019 – 2020 funding goal is $145,000, and with the added losses due to our event cancellations, we have a remaining funding gap of $48,000 to raise by June 30.
- Online: www.MasterChorale.com/donate
- By Phone: 813-395-2312
- By Mail: The Master Chorale, 30382 USF Holly Dr, Tampa, FL 33620